Engine inspection and Repair
Both cars and trucks have sophisticated electrical and engine management systems that can be damaged if the vehicle is started incorrectly. Do not risk a costly mistake, leave it to the experts. Our Jump Start Roadside Assistance can provide a professional jump for anyone, anywhere to get their vehicle moving again, and if you need a new battery because your old battery is broken, we can do that too!
we offer a free electrical system review
We offer a professional starter to ensure that you do not accidentally damage your car’s electrical management systems and engine. Leave it to the experts because vehicles have become much more sophisticated these days. It’s not just worth the risk of damaging your vehicle. We even offer a free electrical system review to make sure your battery charging system is 100% working.
We will talk to your needs and prepare a qualified mechanic to deliver and replace your replacement car battery in London as soon as possible. When you need us to contact you, we will move you again with the least amount of noise. When it comes to finding the right battery for the right car, we’re here for you.
We have replacement car batteries
If you are looking to buy a car battery in London, make sure you buy your car battery from Roadside Response. We have replacement car batteries that are compatible with all major cars such as Ford, Holden, Mazda, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Volvo, Nissan, Toyota, Lexus, Porsche, etc. A first-class battery that fits your vehicle. Contact us today to get the right battery for your motor vehicle quickly, easily and at the best price in London.
Contact us here! Magic Auto Tech is Available for you on the spot.
Our fully trained car mechanics can also perform all mechanical repairs including:
- Brake repairs: pads, shoes, wheel cylinders, brake pump, booster
- Clutch and gearbox repair – Clutch kits, auxiliary cylinders, brake pumps, clutch cables
- Fuel injection repairs – pumps, throttle body, rails, injectors, injection pumps, primer pumps and overhauls
- Alternatives – starter motor, alternator and battery
- Excessive heat problems: radiators, refrigerant pipes, thermostats, water pumps, gas outlets
- Diesel Repairs – Diesel fuel injectors, injection pumps, DPF systems
- Cylinder and engine head repairs – valves, pistons, bearings, rims, etc.
- Exhaust repairs – engine pipes, mufflers, catalysts
- Suspension repairs – springs, shock absorbers, spacers, leaf springs
- Air conditioning repair – Regas, Boost, compressor, TX valve, condenser
Our goal is to provide prompt, fair and honest quotes
For this reason, we have developed on-site service with a lot of technological effort to give you an instant online quote. First you tell us your car registration and postal code.
We use this information to determine the duration of the requested work in your particular vehicle.
Regardless of the type of service or car repair, clutch replacement, tyre replacement, tyre pressure adjustment and anything else – our price is fixed for you.
If you have questions about how our quotes work