Brakes and Suspension
HIRE THE BEST REPAIR TEAM. HIRE MAGIC AUTO TECH
With years of experience and qualified training, you can be sure when your car brakes are in the hands of Magic Auto Tech specialists. Our mobile mechanics are fully skilled and experienced and perform accurate brake diagnosis and repairs on-site all-over London.
Our highly trained, experienced and professional staff will provide you with superior customer service, prompt response time and roadside assistance if needed.
Of course, the importance of your brakes is obvious. Without them you cannot stop your car and you greatly increase the risk of an accident. But if we all know brakes are so important, why not take better care of them? The truth is that you need 100% of your brakes to work properly on any ride.
Did you know that using your vehicle brakes differs in the efficiency of your vehicle? If your foot presses hard on the brakes, that is, if you press hard and hard, using too much brake will reduce fuel efficiency. Frequent heavy braking can cause the pads and rotors to wear out quickly. Heat needs time to dissipate, so use lighter, more even pressure when braking.
Like many car maintenance tips, responding at the first sign of a problem is the best course of action. If your brakes squeak every time you stop, do not ignore it. Bring your car and see what is causing the problem. It can be anything from dirty build-up to worn brake pads or contaminated brake fluid.
Getting the car to the brakes regularly on a scheduled schedule is another good way to get through problems sooner. Check your owner’s manual to find out how much your vehicle brakes should be checked. If you are unsure, there is a general rule for every 12,000 miles. For example, most car brake pads wear out after 25,000 km. Similarly, the brake fluid must be changed at approximately the same intervals. Rotors can last longer, especially if you avoid heavy braking and overuse.
These general rules may not apply to those in occupations that frequently use their vehicles. If you regularly carry heavy loads in your vehicle or if you use it all day, for example for shared use or for delivery, it is better to check your brake system more. The last thing you want is for your vehicle to get stuck while working on the road because the brakes are broken.
Magic Auto Tech is always a smart choice to make your vehicle work well by working with a trusted mechanic. Our team of experts strives to provide quality repairs and services to every customer at affordable prices.
At Magic Auto Tech, we offer oil change, brake service, suspension repair, tires, electrical system analysis, heating and air conditioning services, engine repairs, window and door repairs, and safety inspections. Contact us today to make your next appointment!
Magic Auto Tech offers convenient and affordable car and motorcycle service management.
We offer our services in the following areas:
- Replacement of ABS control module
- Replacing the brake caliper
- Brake drum replacement
- Replacing the brake hose
- Replacement of the main brake cylinder
- Replacing brake pads
- Disc brake / rotor replacement
- Replacing brake shoes
- Washing the brake system
- Replacing the brake wheel cylinder
- Parking / emergency brake cable replacement
- Change parking / emergency brake shoes
- Replacing the power brake booster
Our fully trained car mechanics can also perform all mechanical repairs including:
- Brake repairs: pads, shoes, wheel cylinders, brake pump, booster
- Clutch and gearbox repair – Clutch kits, auxiliary cylinders, brake pumps, clutch cables
- Fuel injection repairs – pumps, throttle body, rails, injectors, injection pumps, primer pumps and overhauls
- Alternatives – starter motor, alternator and battery
- Excessive heat problems: radiators, refrigerant pipes, thermostats, water pumps, gas outlets
- Diesel Repairs – Diesel fuel injectors, injection pumps, DPF systems
- Cylinder and engine head repairs – valves, pistons, bearings, rims, etc.
- Exhaust repairs – engine pipes, mufflers, catalysts
- Suspension repairs – springs, shock absorbers, spacers, leaf springs
- Air conditioning repair – Regas, Boost, compressor, TX valve, condenser
Our goal is to provide prompt, fair and honest quotes
For this reason, we have developed on-site service with a lot of technological effort to give you an instant online quote. First you tell us your car registration and postal code.
We use this information to determine the duration of the requested work in your particular vehicle.
Regardless of the type of service or car repair, clutch replacement, tyre replacement, tyre pressure adjustment and anything else – our price is fixed for you.
If you have questions about how our quotes work