Emergency Breakdown and Recovery
Car Rescue is a towing service. This happens when your vehicle breaks down and cannot be repaired locally. This is usually because the workshop needs more mechanical repairs.
This could be the nearest garage or another location within a 10-mile radius. On the other hand, if you choose “unlimited” coverage, this includes national recovery. This means we can take you and your family anywhere in the UK you want. We also carry you and your passengers with both covers.
However, be aware that in some cases, depending on the situation, you may need special equipment to save your vehicle. In this case, additional charges will apply.
For example, a national rescue (included in our unlimited level of cover) can be advantageous if you are frequently away from home. This means you can have the tow truck anywhere in mainland England, wherever you dismantle it. It could be your garage, your way home, or your ultimate destination.
we will take you to a local garage
With our standard coverage, you have field recovery up to 10 miles from the fault location. Normally we will take you to a local garage, but if you wish we can take you to another location within a 10-mile radius.
Get help when you need more roadside assistance. Pick up the phone, give us a call and we’ll have an auto recovery expert at your doorstep as soon as possible. And we offer you a full 24-hour recovery – because we know it’s never the right time to need a car, but it’s always a good time to give us a call.
Wherever you are, if you need roadside upgrades, we’re here. You can use our towing service for all types of motor vehicles: cars and sports cars, motorcycles and vans.
Contact us here! Magic Auto Tech is Available for you on the spot.
Our fully trained car mechanics can also perform all mechanical repairs including:
- Brake repairs: pads, shoes, wheel cylinders, brake pump, booster
- Clutch and gearbox repair – Clutch kits, auxiliary cylinders, brake pumps, clutch cables
- Fuel injection repairs – pumps, throttle body, rails, injectors, injection pumps, primer pumps and overhauls
- Alternatives – starter motor, alternator and battery
- Excessive heat problems: radiators, refrigerant pipes, thermostats, water pumps, gas outlets
- Diesel Repairs – Diesel fuel injectors, injection pumps, DPF systems
- Cylinder and engine head repairs – valves, pistons, bearings, rims, etc.
- Exhaust repairs – engine pipes, mufflers, catalysts
- Suspension repairs – springs, shock absorbers, spacers, leaf springs
- Air conditioning repair – Regas, Boost, compressor, TX valve, condenser
Our goal is to provide prompt, fair and honest quotes
For this reason, we have developed on-site service with a lot of technological effort to give you an instant online quote. First you tell us your car registration and postal code.
We use this information to determine the duration of the requested work in your particular vehicle.
Regardless of the type of service or car repair, clutch replacement, tyre replacement, tyre pressure adjustment and anything else – our price is fixed for you.
If you have questions about how our quotes work